Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

We're Back (Dming) - Interest Check

Edited 1425985428
Looking at trying to DM again, but do some livestreaming for it as well. I know dnd4E really well, but can do 3.5, pathfinder, 5e, or another game entirely. Would want to play 3-4 hours weekly on monday , tuesday, or wednesday morning. (starting at 8-9am MST/GMT-7) A mic and good English would be required, prefer closer locations so the connection works well (I'm in USA) New people (new to roll20 or the game we pick) are welcome. Let me know if it works, and what game you wanna try out?
If you can make it a 10 am start i'm game (gmt+1 timezone reporting in). I'd love to play some 4e but i'd be up for some 3.5/pf aswell
We could make 10am (MST) work, I have tons of stuff for 4E already all set up in one of my old campaigns, so it would be easy to grab those and throw something together, or even do a module.
Interested and the time is great. I would prefer pathfinder myself.
If you are interested in a sci fi setting i would be willing to both play Stars Without Number but also help you set up the system with a few tools that greatly reduce the workload. treetop_san is my skype if you want. I can play any time that is good for you.
I'd be okay with learning a new system, not to familiar with Pathfinder, but I hear its like 3.5.
I'm thinking I really want to do 4E i just know it so well. (bump)
I happen to have modules for pathfinder if you wish to host.
Sure I'd be down with doing pathfinder, still newer to it, so I would need lots of help from the players on stuff I miss or forget.
Def interested in playing either, assuming days and times work for me.
I'm thinking a morning, tuesday or wednesday (starting sometime 8-10am MST) I'm leaning towards dnd 4e though as i know that one really well.
4e is great, the time is good (gmt+1 here), if we could make it monday it'd be perfect ! (I might be able to swing the other days, but might miss a session or two)
I could try monday, but I usally go and do stuff durring that time with my wife, so I'd be missing some here and there.
well, you mentioned monday was an option in your first post - that's why i jumped on it :) don't jeopardize your marriage over D&D !
Here is the posting for it, I'm using an old campaign so I can re-use monsters and the such. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/14308/dnd-4e" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/14308/dnd-4e</a>
I did say that in the beginning, I do apologize, mondays aren't as much of an option. Not sure why I put that in there. again really sorry.
hope you can host a pathfinder ^_^