Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Experienced Player LFG Pathfinder or D&D 5E

Hey there! My name is Jason, I am 30 years old and have been playing Pathfinder on roll20 for a little over a year now as both a player and a GM. I like to play interesting characters and like to think outside the box when solving problems. I tend to like a nice mix of both role play and combat in my games. I have a very short experience playing D&D 5E and I am interested in playing more of it, however I specialize more in playing Pathfinder. I am looking to play either one. I am hoping to find a game that runs either on Saturday or Sunday. Only time I have to myself is anything after 7:00 PM EST. Hoping to hear a response soon!
Bumping this up cause I am still looking.
Hey there, I run a game on Saturday nights at approx 8:30 - 9:00 PM EST. We normally run for 3 - 4 hours, we run pathfinder, but everyone is of a hybrid class and we are using the Laying Waste alternative to the crits. Let me know if this is something that would interest you. You can PM me so I can get an e-mail reminder if you have an interest. Group consist of a Ranger/sorcerer hybrid, a rogue/monk hybrid, a fighter/rogue hybrid, and a cleric,