Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token Bar and Bubble Colours

So I find that the pop-up bubbles when token is selected are in different order than the bar colours in token bar settings and campaign settings. token and campaign settings are the same order. But the bubbles have the Bar 1 in the middle, bar 2 on the right and bar 3 on the right. Why is that as it is confusing?

Edited 1425961043
Gold
Forum Champion
Correct. It has been set that way in Roll20 from the start. The logic is, they want Bar 1 to be the middle bubble, so that people/games/tokens that only use 1 of the 3, will have the 1 nicely centered. Yes, it's confusing for a minute for many users, but I found it's a small thing to get used to. There is a Suggestion on the Suggestions board that talks about having more bubbles & being able to assign the order of the bubbles, if you want to look for that and add your comments or follow any progress related to that.
OK, fair 'nuff. I'll check it out. I have a couple suggestions of my own.