Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

2 Players looking for a Wed/Friday (early Afternoon CST) One Shot D&D 5th Ed or Pathfinder game :)

Edited 1425998207
Tom
Pro
We both have a bit of time this Wednesday and Friday to get some more gaming in so hoping something is out there for us. Pat and I are very experienced with Pathfinder and have dabbled a bit in D&D 5th Ed, but not that much. Pat as a Player and I as a GM/DM and a player for both systems. Starting time might be anywhere from 11 AM to 2 PM CST for both Wednesday and Friday and would like a 4 to 6 hour game on one or both of those days for either/both system. Post here or PM me if you have something going on and we hope to be gaming soon!! Cheers, Skype preferred for voice and we have all the books for both systems as well. Tom
BUMP Hopefully something will show up, almost Wednesday already but even if that fails there is always Friday. fingers crossed Tom

Edited 1426042995
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I might be interested in trying to whip together something. Its a bit short notice, would you be fine if it ends up being just the two of you? ::EDIT:: This would be a 5e game
Sure thing if no other players pop in, so this would be Wednesday then I'm thinking? Tom
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Cool, shot you a pm
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Ack, I might have to push this out to Friday. I forget how long it takes to digitize stuff onto roll20.
Got it, I'll tell Pat once he gets done with work/shool Thanks for this bud, I'm on vacation myself and I know it can take a while to good prep work. I'll check the PM next Richard Tom