Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

3.5 Update of Holding 'example' macros?

Edited 1426008425
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Diana, I'm using your awesome 3.5 character sheet and there are now a number of 'example' macro's set as hard coded token actions using the new roll templates. Are these there from your sheet or from the update itself... and can they be removed/turned off?! Thanks for any help,

Edited 1426016171
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
As token actions? Oops. Only the initiative is supposed to be set that way. Sorry. :( I guess I copied from the wrong place when I was building the examples. Sorry. I'll get them fixed and a new pull out there ASAP. And I thought I had it all fixed up properly :( *sigh*. Edit: guess that's what happens when I don't get to test them 'cause the GM was sick so we scrubbed the D&D campaign last week.
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
Ok. Fix in place, rudimentary tested (new token had only the initiative token action), and pull request submitted. Sorry about the very annoying bug.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No apology necessary, we wouldn't even have the sheet without you so a copy/paste error is nothing in the scheme of things... besides, my campaign runs on monday nights so it was fine last night and will be by next monday ;) Cheers as always Diana!

Edited 1426018061
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
:) As a note, Mentor users who need/want the sheet before the pull request goes through can pull the html/css from github at <a href="https://github.com/suldae/roll20-character-sheets/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/suldae/roll20-character-sheets/</a>... to use in the custom sheet category. Of the 3 html files in that directory, charsheet_3-5.html is the correct/corrected version. (charsheet_3-5_Tabs-n-Roll-Templates.html is a tabbed version of the sheet (with some extra stuff; closest to my custom version:) and charsheet_3-5_noRollTemplates.html is the old, pre roll template version of the sheet.) charsheet_3-5.css is the same for all versions of the html.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Now fixed, thanks Diana/Devs