Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
With the new popout sheet, whenever I click in any input box (say gold, or bonus, or w/e) and hit enter, my character rolls a STR check. I do not use macros, am on a PC using Chrome.
Can confirm the problem. (Using D&D3.5) Open popup window containing any character. Select GP's textfield. Press enter. You should hear the sound of your chat, indicating that your currently selected character has rolled a strength check.
I've had this issue previously, I assume that the "enter" key activating a button just defaults to that button for some reason. I just trained myself out of pressing enter in any of the input fields. It's not necessary except in multi-line fields anyway, where the problem does not occur.
I've tried to reproduce this (using the 9th March 5e sheet) but as yet have been unsuccessful...is it either fixed or being caused by some external factor like a browser plugin or something?