Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll Templates - Default Template

Edited 1426115403
Is there any way to modify the formatting, color, or alignment using the Default Roll Template as an end-user? ex : As an end-user with no Character Sheets in the campaign &{template:default} {{name=Test Attack}} {{attack=[[1d20]] }} {{damage=[[2d6]] }} Generates: Is there any way to Left Align or change colors of the PropertyNames "Attack" and "Damage"? Also, is there a way to Left Align or Justify the template box as a whole? I noticed that when the Chat Avatars option is enabled, the whole template is shifted over, leaving empty space on the left side.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Not at this time.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can use HTML entities in the macro, though. For example, I'm using   in a few places to keep the left-hand side from wrapping in some macros, and to add some extra spacing in others (since multiple spaces render as one space, but not so for non-breaking spaces).
I'd like for the Name band to be a different color - brown, for example.
Hopefully some more end-user formatting will be made available... I'm finding myself wishing I could format font size and color on some things... Bold & Italics just arn't enough...
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Chell said: Hopefully some more end-user formatting will be made available... I'm finding myself wishing I could format font size and color on some things... Bold & Italics just arn't enough... If it's important to you, you could create custom roll templates for the character sheet your game is using.