Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Campaign doesn't load

Hi. I have a problem while accessing the campaigns. The website just doesn't load. I see the loading screen but it just doesn't load. I've already read the "Technical Issues" page, deactivated plugins and addons which could block the website. Furthermore I cleaned the cache, deactivated my firewall and anti virus and I tried to use Internet Explorer and Chrome (my standart browser is Firefox). The browsers are all the latest versions. Actually I use the latest version of Firefox and Windows 7 (64 bit). I've added a screenshot of the page. Hope that someone here can help me. Greetings from germany and sorry for my bad english - Jannis
Some more information: Sometimes I can access the webiste. But most of the time this error occurs. I don't change anything. I have no idea what is going on. Sadly I don't get access to the website often. Just thought that this information could help.
1426194153
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm not seeing the pictures you're attaching. Can you provide the console log as text?
Where do i find the console log? And I'm sorry. I've forgotten to attach the picture.
1426435779

Edited 1426435901
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Kratos Aurion said: Where do i find the console log? And I'm sorry. I've forgotten to attach the picture. Hi Kratos. These are all good first steps for troubleshooting any roll20 issues. Step 4 will have instructions on getting a log. 1 Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser 2 Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 3 Step 3: Clear your cache 4 Step 4: Provide a bug report