Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Your connection to the server has been interrupted.

Hello, my name is Felipe and i`m starting to use roll20 for my online and real life campaigns. So i made a new campaign and begin to draw a dungeon, The World Largest Dungeon are the one i choose for my roleplay, there are 16 dungeons that stick together into a huge monstrous dungeon. The problem is, every 5 to 10 minutes i get a red box warning like the picture. I thought this was going just as I drew the map, but even when i just stare at the map and wait, i get the disconnect message. Can i solve this problem someway? The map is too big and it`s causing the problem? (the map page size is 750un x 610un). ps. I`ve desactivated all Google Chrome extensions. My windows are the 8.1 Pro. Thanks alot for the support and apologize me for the bad english, is not my native language. =( hugs.
1426440132
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Felipe, are you able to connect to any other sites during these times? It looks like a general connectivity issue. Is your internet connection being spotty?
1426445273
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Steve I was getting this in my game last night a lot. I had only one tab open (normal have 3 seperate windows and two chat programs running) and was consistently getting the red box warning 5 to 10 minutes. I checked with pingdom but everything was green. It lasted from about 6pm central till almost 9pm central. That was around the time, I called it quits for the night. I believe it was just connectivity like you said as I no long have that problem so far today. This is just a fyi confirmation.
1426447497
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
One of my player's sees this when his son is using skype on another computer over the same home wifi. Only so much bandwidth to go around a suppose.
1426452235

Edited 1426453073
I have the exact same issue and it only happens with 1 campaign, I can join every other campaign I gm or am part of with no problem except for this particular one. I get this in the console on firefox : <a href="http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/R9van/problem%20_zpsbqnlyoq2.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/R9van/problem%20_zpsbqnlyoq2.jpg</a> My internet connection is obviously fine and like I said, the weird thing is that its only that 1 campaign.
Hello. Yes Steve, all other navigation was normal. I kept doing the map and getting the warnings until near 3 hours after my post, and then the warnings just stop to show up. i've waited 15 minutes on the map screen and everything was okay. I made another test today in the morning, and 30 minutes ago, everything seems normal. I guess that was a connectivity issue like Pat say. ps. Seems that my map is loading faster today.
1426480940
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Let us know if these issues continue or come back.
Well I did manage to connect that night after 1 hour and a half of trying different things, I'm fairly sure it had nothing to do with what I did since I had given up at that point and it just logged me in eventually while I was just listening in on ts to what the group was doing. The red box message still appears every time I log in to that campaign but it seems to go away in less then a minute these past few days, not sure if its working better or what because it did the same thing before the whole hour long thing, hopefully it will stay this way at least for next sunday and not get worse again.