Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Find marketplace sets in game

So say, I bought a pack of tokens from the Marketplace, is there a way I can easily view and use all of them, without typing in their names all the time into the search field?
Personally, I find it easier to download all the sets of artwork I buy and organize them on my computer in folders and with descriptive names that mimic tags. It's a pain in the ass if you have a huge library already, but if you do it as you buy images, it doesn't take that long. Then I just drag and drop what I want onto the map when needed.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you search by the set name it should bring up the assets for that set:
This actually is a problem, when folders extends to the image library this would be helpful. For now, all you can do is search for tags then tag them with something more memorable to you. Else, you'll need to rely on the tagging system done by the marketplace author; or download them and re-upload them yourself.
HoneyBadger said: .... Then I just drag and drop what I want onto the map when needed. You start to eat up storage space though. I think I've burned up 1/4th of my storage on HD maps and images alone.
HoneyBadger said: Personally, I find it easier to download all the sets of artwork I buy and organize them on my computer in folders and with descriptive names that mimic tags. It's a pain in the ass if you have a huge library already, but if you do it as you buy images, it doesn't take that long. Then I just drag and drop what I want onto the map when needed. New dumb question, how do I download entire sets?
On their marketplace page, if the set author allows them to be downloaded... there will be a link.
Thanks found it. Any chance to see if download is allowed before I purchase it?
Not that I know of.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Most are, if you have a particular set you want to know about before purchasing, link me to it and I'll let you know.
Any of these: <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/old%20world/1" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/old%20world/1</a>
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
All Russ Hapke's stuff is downloadable. :)
Cool, thank you!