Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF Players (2) for DND 5E Sundays 9:30 - 2:30 eastern time

Keith
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Long running group 40+ year olds looking to add a couple of committed players to the mix. We play in a richly detailed homebrew setting. New players will enter the game at 3rd level. DM duties for this group pass back and forth between interested individuals. If you are looking to play and maybe get a chance to run something, look here. We understand that Real Life sometimes prevents us from playing. We would like players that can commit to being there 2-3 weeks a month. We use Google Hangout for voice/video As a final note, the language and humor can sometimes get colorful; so be forewarned
i would be interested in playing :) would that be pm or am time?

Edited 1426438268
Very Interested if this is am time. And yea I am old as dirt.
Keith
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Liyah J. said: i would be interested in playing :) would that be pm or am time? Sorry, that is 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. I'm will contact interested players bye PM this evening to scheduled a get-to-know-you session with the other DM and myself.
oh ouch im not sure if i can play or not, ill have to cut out at 12:15pm sadly if anything changes let me know :)

Edited 1426449506
I can make the time plus been wanting to get more involved with 5e. If you still have a spot open.
i would be very interested. Time is not an issue.
Keith said: Liyah J. said: i would be interested in playing :) would that be pm or am time? Sorry, that is 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. I'm will contact interested players bye PM this evening to scheduled a get-to-know-you session with the other DM and myself. Great! I am looking forward to it.