Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

What Roll Templates Do We Have?

In the description of Roll Templates in the wiki, it states that you start with "&{template: name}", where "name" is the name of the template. It also states that all sheets get access to the "default" template, and later on gives a few examples: "5eAttack", "pf_spell", and "wod". Are there any other templates available yet? I know these are made by the authors of character sheets, but I'd like to see the wiki page include a list of what's been done so far.
The "default" template is the only one that is available outside of character sheets. They're primarily a sheet feature i have some examples of how to use the default template here: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Macros_-_Pathfinder_Exampl" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Macros_-_Pathfinder_Exampl</a>...
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
To clarify a bit on Mark's response, you can use any of the roll templates that were created for the character sheet you are using in your game with Abilities and macros for that campaign. But which roll templates are available to you is completely dependent up on the character sheet you are using. I think this makes it more important for character sheet authors to provide the documentation for their character sheets. Currently there are only three character sheet guides that I know of. If you use the Savage Worlds (Tabbed) sheet, I know that guide contains information on which roll templates are available to you (excluding the default template).
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I have pull requests in to add roll templates to both Exalted 2e and Dresden Files RPG. I've included some documentation for the roll templates in the sheet's instructions field, which is what's displayed on the campaign settings page when you choose the sheet.
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
My D&D3.5 sheet has all it's roll template information and examples hidden in a collapsible section at the bottom of the sheet. I figured I could always find it easily if I put it there! :D My RMSS one has it similarly in a separate tab. Not quite as unobtrusive, but that sheet uses tabs where the 3.5 sheet doesn't.