Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder sheet thread 2: Golarion boogaloo (new bug)

I'd like to thank everyone who developed this sheet, it seems great so far. But, I found an issue that I think should be fixed, assuming it can be. On the defense tab, the AC's do not seem to be calculating the total with the dex and size mods being added. Thanks
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi JScot. It seems to be calculating fine on my sheets... Can you give an an example of how the math is in error? Here's the formulas that the sheet is using for AC. It may help track down where the problem is. @{AC} (10 + @{AC-armor} + @{AC-shield} + @{AC-DEX} + @{size} + @{AC-dodge} + @{AC-natural} + @{AC-deflect} + @{AC-misc} + @{AC-temp} + @{AC-penalty} - @{condition-blinded} - @{condition-cowering} - @{condition-stunned} - @{condition-pinned}) @{AC-armor} (@{armor-acbonus} * @{armor-equipped}) @{AC-shield} (@{shield-acbonus} * @{shield-equipped}) @{AC-DEX} (((@{DEX-mod} + @{max-dex-source}) - abs(@{DEX-mod} - @{max-dex-source})) / 2)