Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Bug - Font Color Always Reverts to Black

I am attempting to write out text in the map window using a non-black font. As soon as I click elsewhere to leave the editing mode, the font color reverts to black. This occurs whether I write in the color or go back and try to change the color afterward. I am using the default Arial font.  Chrome (newest update), Windows 7
1369589738
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ryven, could you describe the steps to reproduce this?  - Gauss
Use the Text tool to write something on the map space. Click somewhere else to end editing. Go back and turn the font to a color that's not black. Click elsewhere to end editing. Alternatively, try to change the font color while typing the original text and click elsehwere to end editing.
1369625633
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you be more precise on the steps? Click by click as it were. I think I know which bug you are referencing but it has never affected when you are writing the initial text. Very specific steps will help. Thanks - Gauss