Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Zoom in on handouts

Is there a way to toggle zoom-in on handouts to players akin to shift+z ? Sure you can show handouts to players, but I like the theater style zoom in for tokens so it expands the graphic.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't know if there is a way to force the zoomed image onto players screens but if they click on the picture themselves it will zoom in with the required style (assuming the source image is larger than the handout image of course...)
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You can show the handout to players but not zoom it in for them. This would make a good suggestion though.
Gold
Forum Champion
I haven't seen a Suggestion for this yet, on the current Suggestions board. I'll watch for Ken to add it.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You could just place a token of the handout image on the GM layer near where you are likely to want to use it... then shift+z it when referring to the handout and tell them they can use the handout image to get another look at it whenever their little hearts desire?