Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DnD 4e Character Sheet Attributes Missing

Jedd
KS Backer
Marketplace Creator
Yesterday I opened up my character sheet and discovered all of my existing attributes are missing/hidden. Some of my data was lost, but most is still there and functioning - there's just no entries in the attribute column. If I create new set (such as adding a power) those show up, but none of my previously existing ones are available/editable. Has anyone run into this? Is there a solution?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You're using the 4E sheet and not a custom sheet?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I just checked my own 4e character and am not experiencing this problem. The 4e sheet was most recently updated last June.

Edited 1426974593
Jedd
KS Backer
Marketplace Creator
^Steve - correct. ^Brian - Yeah, I don't know what could have triggered the problem. The only thing I could think of is a few days ago I exported my character to the character vault. UPDATE: I checked my second character in that game, and he is missing all of his values as well. He was exported as well. UPDATE: For reasons unknown it all seems to be working now... >_<