Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Add "Exalted" to the list of game systems you can list for a game!

Right now I am running a game of Exalted and in order to advertise for players I had to list it as 'White Wolf: Any Game'. Ok, so that works well enough most of the time but we are getting people applying with V:tM characters! This is not fair to us and it is not fair to them either! You have seperate listings for just about every other White Wolf product line, why is Exalted left out in the cold?
Thanks to everyone who has voted so far and lets hope the devs notice this and act, it may not have made it to the front page but It's not down at the bottom either, and resolving this issue would take only a few minutes of work if they have organized their databases at all rationally.
Gold
Forum Champion
I'm researching this for you now. I will get back to you.
Thank you, that is appreciated. Also there is a new edition in the works so as that picks up steam I expect you will see more games with the same general issue I have.

Edited 1432759035
Gold
Forum Champion
Exalted IS a choice in the drop-down now. I met with the Mod Team and we tested it out. Please try choosing Exalted again. You can type "Ex" in the dropdown and it will scroll directly to Exalted. Note that "White Wolf games" is NOT a choice in the dropdown menu currently. It used to be, but the list was reorganized. "World Of Darkness" is listed and several of the White Wolf games are meant to be listed under WoD. Fortunately I confirmed that Exalted has its own listing, at present. Roll20 adds and subtracts games from the drop-down listing periodically, based on the popularity of that game on Roll20. If you ever want to play a game that is not listed by title, use "Other Games".
1. Why hasn't this been marked as completed, and the votes returned? 2. Please consider voting here, because surely, there is a better way to handle adding games to the game list:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2216500/make-a-new-forum-games-to-add-to-the-lfg-game-list-just-duplicate-the-suggestions-and-ideas-thread/#post-2216500" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2216500/make-a-new-forum-games-to-add-to-the-lfg-game-list-just-duplicate-the-suggestions-and-ideas-thread/#post-2216500</a>
Also wondering why this has not been listed as complete...?