Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e Sheet - Player Actions to Token Bar?

Edited 1426978658
Hey! I noticed I could quite easily make use of the NPC-Token Bar, by: using the %{Selected|NPCActionX} Macro. However, I don't see the any way to use the Player Abilities Actions in the same manner. IS this deliberate? or perhaps I am missing something. I've tried delving into the 5e Wiki Page. However, I've yet to dig up anything that covers this subject. I specifically am asking this to make use of the new "Styles" templates. (And yeah: I know you can drag, and drop the macros onto your bar. I specifically just want to use them with the Token-Bar. So any help in that regard would be appreciated.)

Edited 1426936851
Wes
Sheet Author
You can do this. It is done by copy and pasting the roll template output into the token action field. On the character that you wish to make a token action for, use the roll button from the character sheet. Select the chat panel in the bottom right corner, and press the "Up Arrow" key. (This will output the template code for the roll that was just done.) Copy and paste the entire output to your characters token action field. Now you can use token actions to "Take Over the World"!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What do you mean by "Player Abilities"? Do you mean weapon attacks? Spells? Class actions? I presume the problem is many of them are in a repeatable section.