Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

War of the Elves Update!

So, I have figured out that I am able to DM on the following days: Tuesday - All Day Wednesday - Before 2pm Friday - before 2pm Saturday and Sunday are still pending. If you are a player in this campaign, please feel free to log in and check in with me so I can figure out when we will run. If you are not a current player but would like to join in, please post a comment below or message me. I will need to know what race/class you are wanting to play in advance. If there is an open slot, I will send you a player link. EDIT: For those of you who have yet to read about the campaign, here is a link: <a href="http://community.roll20.net/discussion/1718/players-wanted-war-of-the-elves-4th-edition-campaign#Item_9" rel="nofollow">http://community.roll20.net/discussion/1718/players-wanted-war-of-the-elves-4th-edition-campaign#Item_9</a> Please read about the campaign before asking questions.
Any weekday evening besides tuesday works for me. Let's get this rolling!
Just realized you said 2pm and not am...I'm usually still asleep before 2 so that would be weird for me. I guess Tuesdays after 11pm EST works though. Anyways I'll check back here later for updates.
I can play Tuesday after 6pm PST or Weekends after 6pm.
If there is still room I would like to play. Saturday and Sunday are no good due to previous games but other wise im good. I can play any role and will make a character to fit.
Weekends are generally preferred for me but Tuesdays at 7:00pm PST (11:30pm EST I think?) would work out. My commute home will probably make me actually log into the game at like 7:15 or so.
I Apologize, I put the time down wrong... it isn't Tuesday that I have free... It's Thursday. Tuesday is from 10:00 am to 2:00pm that I have open.
What is War of the Elves? Does it involve killing elves?
It is not about elves being killed. It is the plight of the elven nation against the Human Empire of Arcadia. The Elves must overthrow the Arcadian empire and bring peace to the world.
well weekend evenings are good here. Thursday evening is good now.
Okay, the War Of The Elves character slots have been filled! Thursday marks the start of the campaign!
Thursday is the same as Tuesday for me, so it should be alright. Might be a bit late showing up but not by too much I hope.