Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ship tokens for Old World Style maps?

Hi I bought myself the Old World Style Maps by Russ Hapke and they're a really amazing piece of work! I'm just missing one thing, and that's tokens to represent ships sailing on the ocean. The other packs by him also don't seem to include them. I found a few tokens that would work( These and these ), but they just don't look quite right. Different style and everything. So I wondered, does anyone have any (or knows of any) that fit the Old World style better?
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
I know the talented Mr. Hapke in question and he's shown me a few sample ships he's done. Is there a specific kind you require? I'll let him know to drop by this thread :)
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Hi Quatar - I do have a set uploaded with four ship icons for the world view level, as well as several shipwrecks at a larger scale for the regional level. Those will appear in the Set 9: Polar Regions. But I think I can do one better for ya in a PM.
Thank you Russ! So looking forward to set 9. Those maps are really amazing. It's so easy to make a map that looks nice and usually I'm really horrible at this, so having something that actually works is great. :)
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Thank you Quatar and thank you Alan for letting me know! Greatly appreciated kind sir! I will send along a PM to you and post a thread when the next set is up and running. Hope folks like it!