Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 Crashes in Google Chrome

Edited 1426968775
I am having issues even accessing my game. I was supposed to have a session with my players today, but the browser is giving me trouble. Here's the info: OS: WIndows 7 Ultimate Browser: Google Chrome v. 41 Steps to Recreate: Access Google Chrome--&gt;Go to <a href="http://www.roll20.net--&gt;Login" rel="nofollow">www.roll20.net--&gt;Login</a> &gt;Login to profile--&gt;Click "Launch Game"--&gt;Game begins to load, with a countdown from 15 with the Roll20 splash loading screens--&gt;Once my name pops up, Chrome crashes the web page with the "Aww Snap" error--&gt;Error repeats on reload I have done all contrived troubleshooting through Google Chrome, even posted on their help forum! I have reset my default user data, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome, I have reset my user settings, I have run a successful malware scan with no results, I'm at my leash's end. I need some help. Can you guys give me a hand with this? Thanks! I've even checked for crash reports in Chrome, and it shows that there were no crashes.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Andrew, some people have been having a lot of trouble with the latest version of Chrome. Does this same issue happen with Firefox or the Chrome beta version?
Currently having issues with Chrome one my game. Had a slow start, and now the background on the character sheet isn't showing. Will attempt at with Firefox
Okay, it was reeeeeeeeeeeally slow to load. But, eventually, the character sheet came up just fine
For some reason, Firefox doesn't work on my computer, so I had to use another computer altogether. Thanks though!