Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can only open handouts once without having to refresh the page

I'm using the Chrome 42.0.2311.50 beta (64-bit) on a Mac. Whenever I click on a handout, it will not respond again in the same session after I've closed it. I have to refresh the page and then I can open it again — once. Basically, I can never close my handouts unless I want to refresh the page. Thanks!
Gold
Forum Champion
Haven't seen that problem. I'm using Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 (64-bit) on a Mac. Do you think your Chrome being a "beta" release might be involved?
Could be, but I was having a worse problem with 41.x. I kept getting the "Aw, Snap" error. The beta version stopped that from happening, but now I'm getting this...*sigh*

Edited 1426981868
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
We're aware of this bug with the Chrome beta. We're trying to create a work around until Chrome fixes this on their end.