Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need one player for a random Gotham style D&D 5e game today

You are a vigilantly in a city corrupted by Crime lords, team up with like minded individuals to take down the various crime lords such as Dr.Chill, Blight, and The Jester! just a bunch of guys having fun and playing 5e let me know if interested.
Sounds neat. Are we playing as level 1 characters, or higher level since it is (i am assuming) a one-shot?
What time you looking to start, mic or just text?
its starting st level 5. we are using skype for voice. and its a oneshot, or more if we want to do more at a later time. liek i said we are just chilling having fun so
I am very willing to join, and willing to play almost anything. i especially like multiclassing a bit. Have skype if I'm picked