Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D 5e] [One-Shot] The Pyramid of Entropy, for 6th level characters. (Tonight 22/03)

Edited 1427004961
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Hello, Tonight I will be running a combat-heavy one-shot adventure for 6th level characters where you could potentially die, repeatedly. Please post below if you'd like to join. Campaign: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/735868/th" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/735868/th</a>... Date: 22/03 - 6.30pm CST (Check the campaign, should show it in your timezone) All PHB Races/Classes are allowed, you can multiclass if you so desire, and we roll for stats and gold. You'll find a macro to copy/paste to roll on your character sheet. It'll run for ~5 hours. Note: I might record the game, so please keep that in mind if you'd like to join. At least a regular headset/audio is required. Video is not, but definitely preferred. Let me know if you have any questions, and let's have some fun! Nick
I'd be interested in joining your campaign as i have nothing going on myself. I'd be able to join up and roll stats/character create right now if you're up late. I'm a west coaster and i stay up super late on weekends either way
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Hi Elliot, just sent you a PM.
Hey, this sounds like it could be alot of fun, and I'm definitely interested in joining. I'm a pretty well experienced player and DM myself. If you are still looking for people let me know, thanks!
Hi Nick: Would love to join if you still have openings.
Spren
Sheet Author
I'd be very interested in joining also. Fair amount of experience in roll20 and 5e, voice is no problem.
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Invitations sent, we might be full for tonight, but if anyone else is interested feel free to apply, just in case.
Hey Nick. I am sorry but I need to bow out. :-( My wife had plans previously made I was not aware of. I will look for next time. Looks like you will have no problem filling. GM Rondor
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Not a problem Rondor, have a good day!
I am interested. Got room for one more?
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Hey Jay, I think we're full right now but one of the players hasn't shown any signs of life yet so there *might* be a spot available. If I don't hear from him in about 2 hours (1 hour before game time) I'll let you know. Stay tuned! Nick