About a month and a half ago I decided to upgrade to "Supporter" Status and was satisfied with this decision. I currently play with a custom computer on Chrome using a single G+ account while GMing campaigns. My last session was roughly two weeks ago. I got back on today to pick back up on the same campaign and could not log in. When I requested to retrieve my password, thinking that possibly I had entered it incorrectly, it told me that Roll20 did not recognize my e-mail address. I entered both of my used e-mail addresses and received this same message. When I went back to click on old links to previous games I had GMed I received a message that my G+ account had not been used on Roll20 before. I went back and recreated an account/campaign to fulfill the needs of that session and now have decided to post about the issue in order to resolve it and regain my lost campaigns and stats.