Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Two issues: Map Load issues and zoom issues

Edited 1427121629
Hello, The first issue is the biggest, one of my players is having an issue where the map loads with a dynamic hole in it. Dynamic meaning the hole in the map moves to stay in the same place as he scrolls around. EDIT: Note - the tokens still appear in the blank space just not the back ground. That blank spot occurs on all of my maps despite which page i load the players on or what layer I move the map too (map or token layer). It stays there regardless of scrolling. I have tried reloading the maps and this has been constant for this player for a few weeks not (several sessions). The second issue is that recently all of my players and I myself cannot use the zoom drop down. You click it, select the drop down menu but when you go to hover over the different percent values it disappears. Thanks, I love roll20, it has allowed my friends to continue playing despite us all moving around the country for school and work!

Edited 1427122589
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi, these are known bugs with the latest version of Chrome... please see this thread for details. Specifically this post .
Thank you, I tried a search but I don't think I got the wording right.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You are most welcome :) There are/were a lot of threads about this so i'm not surprised the most useful of these got lost in the results of your search!