Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

looking for player. dnd 5e, 1st level, starting in about 1 hour. 6pm est

Hi All, Seeing if there's any players out there that would like to try 5e DND. Have a few players drop out. I believe we have 4 players now, so looking for 1-2 more. Classes we have are: Bard, Monk, Paladin and Rogue. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Otherwise will be starting in about an hour or so. New players welcome! :)
Hello! May I ask, what kind of campaign are you running? Edit: oh, if you use skype, here ( sethwinternight )
hey man. did we play together in another 5e game? name sounds familiar. :) going to be running through the 5e dnd adventure league stuff. starting with, "Defiance in Phlan," all the way through Escape from Phlan. Starting at 1st level, but rolling stats. 4d6r1k3 for each and arrange as you wish. max class and background monies. Rule of Cool > raw, so if you have the crossbow expertise feat you can use 2 crossbows, type of thing.
I could join i have a cleric ready. Message me on here or skype: da_gir
Robert can have the spot; I'm not so interested in APs
aight. thanks anyways mate. And looks like we have 6 players meow, so will close this out. Thanks again!