Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF 2 Players D&D 5E Hoard of the Dragon Queen - 9 pm CST (GMT - 6) Every Thursday

Edited 1427287071
Nick
Plus
***** Positions filled ********* I have two spots open for a weekly D&D 5E Hoard of the Dragon Queen campaign. The campaign has been running for 6 weeks so far. New players will be coming in at level 3. We use Roll20 and Teamspeak 3 for voice chat. A mic is not required (but you need to use Teamspeak to listen). Post or message me if interested. The game is every Thursday from 9pm to midnight CST (GMT - 6).
I'm interested, what does the group need?
The group could use a caster (wizard, sorcerer, warlock) and a tank (fighter, paladin, barbarian).
Thanks all for showing interest. I'm sorry for those that did not get in. We need more GM's out there!