Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF1P] Existing Lite RP/Sandbox/Dungeoncrawl 5e DnD modified world

Edited 1427307551
Greetings all, I recently lost a paladin in my campaign. Real life sadly takes its toll. Currently the existing group is a Battle cleric that can heal but doesnt care to heal stupid, an Evocation Wizard, and a Monk that has a curious mix of luck and stupidity. The world is based on Faerun but a modified version for a Homebrew campaign. I will happily go into RP details of the changes to the world if anyone shows interest. I would really really ..... I can only say REALLY like a Tactics warrior , another battle cleric or Smart as Hell rogue who can manage traps and battlefields. The two casters would really like a Player character who can manage tactical combat and not effectively attempt to bull rush the dragon at level 4 screaming Yolo. I realize this part seems like overkill but they've had bad luck with Melee so far Please PM me for any questions about the campaign, Id be happy to assist in any way if your interested. I would like even more RP in this world but our melee is either fairly new to DnD or not really exploring their characters as much as I would personally like. Other Homebrew options are available, my rules are always Story beats rules anyday, if you can RP or give a good reason why you violate some of the DnD rules and it's not terribly overkill or broken we can work something out. Everyone is currently level 4, New players would start out around partly through level 3 to keep everyone roughly the same power level. Let me know -Puck Playing times are around 4:30 - 5 pm PST to roughly 9 pm PST on Tuesdays Basically we all start showing up an hour early in Voice chat and when everyone is ready we go. We also end the session when Im given a heads up by the party saying one of them must work early in the morning and we find a stopping point.
What time do you play?
Edited post to contain play times, I thought I had put it in, but I was mistaken.
Bah. Good luck then. 7 PM is too early for me. ^^
Edited post to reflect that you would start at level 3 and not 1
Spren
Sheet Author
I'd be interested. My tuesdays are free and I get home from work right around the time you start so the time works. Let me know if you still have room.
New and more detailed post about this campaign