Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 3.5 DM looking for 1 more, GMT +1

I am looking for one more player to fill out a game of D&D 3.5 What I'm looking for is a roleplayer that wants to play and have fun with others, that's it. I strive for a mix between roleplaying and combat, and the world is a custom world called Imoeth. Some things you should know if you're thinking of joining: I have some houserules in play, such as critical injuries, fumbling and other small additions. I have implemented a system for mass battles, in case you ever find yourselves in an army, or get armies of your own. Lastly, I will actually not play the game on roll20, since I am very bad at using that program. Instead we'll be using Maptools for it. I still have a roll20 group which you'll be invited to, where you can chat and whatnot, and see the listed houserules and what have you. List of allowed books: Players Handbook Players Handbook 2 (Duskblade and Dragon Shaman is out) Complete Adventurer Complete Arcane Complete Divine Complete Warrior Complete Champion Spell Compendium Magic Item Compendium Now then, I realize this is a bit of extra rules to take in, but it's really not so bad. If you're interested in roleplaying you should think of giving it a go. There is no set weekday or timeslot decided, I will see what works with everyone. Right now it does look like monday & Sunday is out, though.
I'm interested in joining, and wednesdays and thursdays are great for me. Is there anything you need from me to apply?