Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Anyone for a spontanious Session

I've got an early weekend and sitting here slightly bored. Anyone up for a spontanius game? I could offer Fate, Mage (2nd/3rd oWoD) or Aberrant. I've also got the GoT RPG and Trinity, albeit in german. Of course i would also love if someone else does the GM. I would love to try Pathfinder again or maybe Call of Cthullu. I'm open for most things. Just shout out.

Edited 1427330036
Daaaaarn~ I play 5E, and I was sitting here thinking the exact same thing. xD Yush I'm a GM and I have something ready, but it probably would've been better if I posted the LFG thing like, 12 hours before now. :P
are any of the Games you listed open source or OGL? to where i could brows the rulebooks to see if me likie without having to camp out in Barnes n Nobles?
You can download Fate for free.
Yep FATE is free and right now probably one of my favorites, because of its sleek and simple design, that can be used for any setting.