Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

API Sendchat command doesn't work

Hello, The Sendchat command suddently stopped working in all my api scripts in my campaign on the dev server. Did someone experience the same problem ? Can someone help me ?
They worked for me last I checked. Can we see the script you're using?
Thanks for your answer. I've tried in another of my campaigns on the dev server and the same scripts works. It seems that this specific campaign is broken... All other commands seems to work but anything sent to chat with the Sendchat function doesn't work. That chat itself works good. It happened right in a middle of a session, one second it works good and the next it was broken. It is very strange... Can one of the developers have a look at it ?
It works now ! i had to clear my chat archive in the campaign details page but it corrected the problem. This issue can be closed.