Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Image Search Results Aren't Relevant or Repeat

Whenever I'm searching for images (for tokens or maps or whatever), sometimes almost 80% of the results aren't even relevant to what I'm searching for. Other times, it will display only five or so results over and over and over again on repeat. Just today I searched for "weasel" and not only where the only results a map of an empty dungeon room (completely devoid of weasels), but that one single dungeon room result was displayed repeatedly taking up the entire search result area. What gives? I'm tired of it taking hours to find relevant images for making my maps!
1427607777

Edited 1427607960
Gauss
Forum Champion
This is not a bug. Unless you select "everything" the search is not for everything on the internet. Even then I think it is somewhat restricted. Searching for tokens only searches a couple of image places where people put artwork. It used to be more populated but awhile back one of them went down (permanently). I suggest searching using google, find a keyword that brings up what you want and then use the same keyword in Roll20 while set to 'everything'. If that doesn't work, you can always upload your favorite weasel image. As for the keyword bringing up things that are not 'weasel' oriented, Roll20 does not have control over what someone tags his image as. Anyone can put up an image on an art website and tag it as anything.