Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a Pathfinder game welcoming a Newbie! :D

Hi everyone, I'd love to join a pathfinder game at any level (preferably low as I'm completely new to this system) and I'd like to make an Elven Ranger. That said, I do have my set of Roll20 skill and I've DM'd throughout my life so you can expect me to be a good addition to the table! :D Anyway, thank you for your consideration! Tim
Greeting, I am looking for 1 more player for my pathfinder game on Sunday morning 1am. ( Atlantic est time ( New-York )) It's homebrew, only 1 session have been played and after a quick discussion with the player we want a 5th player. If the time suit you, feel free to PM me.
Hey, if Rack didn't suit your needs, I personally love training new players to the system. I'm a DM of ten years of experience and would be happy to have you on board. PM me if you can.