Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Monsters One Shot Postmortem

We ran our one shot tonight, with five players tonight, it was a great session. The Characters: Ogronk the Ogre: wound uo with one HP Breakbone the Bugbear: Finally got a critical in the last battle Orknagle the Orc: ended with 8 HP Krangle the Kobold: Deceased [named M.V.P.* Grobble the Goblin: Ran away from the final battle. *Most Vile Player The final Battle Scene: Used up my whole month's supply of fake blood...
Gold
Forum Champion
Congrats! That sounds and looks fun, and humorous. I chuckled about the MVP and would like to know what he/she did to earn Most Vile. Side hint, Did you know that you can get more map-screen-real estate by entering "Presentation Mode" of your browser? (Usually found under the View menu, or someplace like that, also I think f11 key). It will hide the Tab line, URL line, and bookmarks line. Hitting escape takes you back to regular. You may already know this, just a tip based on the screenshot. One more thing, Al, feel free to post your Postmortem of the game on the 2E Tavern in the thread where you had offered this game pitch. I think the members would like to see this.