Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Gauging interest in a Power Rangers (Super Sentai) MnM3e game.

Attention Unimaginatively Named Rangers! The mysterious evil mastermind "Shadowy Threat" has once again revived his villainous organization "Dreadful Infantry" and is releasing hideous monsters to loot and terrorize our fair city of Starting Point as his first stop to taking over the world! Unimaginatively Named Rangers, Assemble! Henshin! Go Rangers! Transform and Roll Out!
If its more Sentai than PR, I'd be interested. Especially if its more Showa than Heisei.
I am not the worlds biggest Sentai or Power Rangers fan, I've only watched dozens of episodes of Power Rangers and I've only seen Linkara's History of Power Rangers videos once.
I would be interested if the times work for me.

Edited 1427860945
... I call Red. (Kidding of course)
I still need 1) a time and 2) a team theme.
id be interested
I'd definitely be interested! Any time is really good for me Especially weekdays at my current schedule more than weekends. I am interested how we're going to handle the sentai differences of weapons over powers persay. Feel like M&M really isn't the best system for that when the plethora of "toys" would have a Borderlands type aspect to it randomizing the table of equipment's statistics. My Skype is JimProfitCommunist.
Although weapons you can summon whenever and that basically just do one attack are functionally powers anyway.
I'm available on Monday and Tuesday night
so, what did everyone do for April Fools?
From the point of view of the GM, what difference does Sentai vs Power Rangers make?
Rogue C. said: My Skype is JimProfitCommunist. This amuses me, since John has "No Skype" in his name. :P