Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Still problem with my token set: Desert Creatures

Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi, I have e-mailed a couple of times but i dont think they are arriving propperly. My set desert creatures has been added to the roll20 marketplace but it misses four tokens. It misses Abomination of Anubis, Warrior of Anubis, Wizard of Anubis and Guardian of Anubis. They are in the same dropbox folder as the other tokens are. The only thing i can think of is that their filenames may have been too long, and thats why they havent passed your system? Please respons as people are already buying the token pack but for now their missing four tokens.

Edited 1427842140
Please email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> so we can help. I just sent you an email from us just in case you still cannot get through. Please reply to that message if possible or send me a Private Message if you cannot.