Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Eliminate clutter by creating a sub-forum for completed suggestions to.

Edited 1428430967
Can we have a sub forum made inside the suggestion forums where topics are moved to one they have the "Completed", "On Dev", or "Long Term" tags? There are 15 topics that have already moved past the realm of suggestions on the first page alone and they are hurting the suggestion thread in terms of people having to dig through all of the already completed topics to find new ones to vote for. It'd also be nice to have a place where we can go to see the things that are already finished or being worked on instead of having to dig through the first 150 suggestions looking for things with the "completed" tag if I want to start implementing things in my game.
This has already been implemented to some extent with the 'hide' checkbox in the top right of the forum. I would still agree that they should move such threads to a different forum as further visibility in this thread is meaningless and just eats up people's votes.
Gold
Forum Champion
TED said: This has already been implemented to some extent with the 'hide' checkbox in the top right of the forum. I would still agree that they should move such threads to a different forum as further visibility in this thread is meaningless and just eats up people's votes. TED, once the Suggestion is marked as Completed, the votes are actually returned to the voters of that thread.  The final total number is retained and displayed just for information purposes. It doesn't actually continue to eat up votes.
TED said: This has already been implemented to some extent with the 'hide' checkbox in the top right of the forum. I would still agree that they should move such threads to a different forum as further visibility in this thread is meaningless and just eats up people's votes. To some extent, yes. But I frequently find myself looking at this forum trying to find the new things that have been implemented so I know to add them to my game, and at this point it is still not very... streamlined.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .