Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Welcoming Sarah to the Mod Team!

Happy to say the tag next to Sarah A.'s name here now reads "Roll20 Moderator". We're lucky to have community members here that really pitch in and help us thrive! Do give a warm welcome as always, and remember the cardinal rule: don't mess with the mods. :)
Thank you, Nolan!  This is very exciting, and I'm really looking forward to having the chance to help out in one of the coolest communities I've had the good fortune to be a part of. :)
Welcome aboard!
Thanks, Joshuha!  Glad to be here. :)
Gid
Roll20 Team
*maniacal laughter* *Ahem* Welcome to the team, Sarah!
o_0 Um... Thanks, Kristin... I think... :)
**applaudes**
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Congrats and breaks out the bubbly "Who brought the band?"
OldSchoolChris, Metroknight, thank you! :)
While I'm sure no one there will know who you are I will still propose a toast to your good fortune at tonights BBQ!
D'awww, thanks, Asaram! :)
Welcome Sarah A.
Thanks, Casey S.!  
Hey, congrats!
Congratulations!
Thanks, everyone! :)