Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tokens not Appearing

Edited 1428080049
I have a map of a ship that I've populated with tables, chairs, boxes, and basic items, as well as NPC tokens. Suddenly all items except the NPC tokens are gone. I can see the items flickering momentarily when I load the page, but they never show up. I'm using Chrome, but just tried Firefox and still no-go.

Edited 1428080160
Also, not sure if related, but when I click the magnifying glass to change zoom levels, the drop-down appears, but disappears when I go to chose something. This seems to be a Chrome issue, because Firefox works just fine. It's also the only left-hand menu choice that has this problem. Chrome Version 41.0.2272.118 m
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Just something to check off the bat, but are the missing tokens on the map layer... or your map accidentally on the token layer? Try right-clicking your map and sending it to the back to see if the missing content is hiding underneath? Since the missing things seem to be set dressing this is likely the culprit but i'll keep thinking of other causes until you report back. (been here, done this...)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The magnification issue is definitely chrome related and has been noted before so don't worry, there is a fix on the next release i believe.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm sorry you're having trouble with the site. Can you please follow Steps 1-3, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
Ziechael said: Try right-clicking your map and sending it to the back to see if the missing content is hiding underneath? Since the missing things seem to be set dressing this is likely the culprit but i'll keep thinking of other causes until you report back. (been here, done this...) That seems to have done it. Oy.....thanks!