Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API, unable to delete script

I want to delete the one script I have, as it was a test. However, nothing happens when I click on the delete button. When I try and erase and save, it hangs on saving. Clicking a New Script tab does nothing. It only shows my first script. I've tried this in IE 11 and Firefox 36.0.4
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I'm sorry you're having trouble with the site. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.

Edited 1428234981
Steps 1-3 did not solve the issue. Here is the information from Step 4 Web Browser: Firefox 37.0.1, Chrome Version 41.0.2272.118 m Windows 8.1 Java Version 8 Update 40 Enabled Avast Free No extensions enabled Console Log Firefox: window.controllers is deprecated. Do not use it for UA detection. ace.js:1:0 mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create ace.js:1:48250 Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. jquery.min.js:2:0 "Auth success!" 755140:278:8 Console Log Chrome: d property 'replace' of undefined 755140:207 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Kunguru, can you PM me the url of the campaign and I'll take a look.