Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder

Starting a short home brew campaign that will take 2 to 4 sessions to finish. My time frame is between 9AM - 1:30PM PST on any day except for tuesday & thursday. I need 5 players starting at level 1. Please, have your character already made using this website <a href="http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php" rel="nofollow">http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php</a> AND send me the link to it, in a PM. First come first serve. All characters should be built with the following. Non monster race. ONLY classes from- PHP & APHP. Ability scores: 16, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8 Max HP at 1st LVL Starting gold- 175. *Back story is helpful, but NOT required. Players are expected to be; On time, Respectful of other players, enthusiastic, and prepared. Prior experience not required- noobs and vets welcome. *Roll playing not required but strongly encouraged. If campaign goes well, and players want, campaign can continue. Only contact if your serious about playing, and willing to see it through to the end.
I am willing to play, I can make whatever day you want except Friday. I believe my friend already talked to you about playing. On a scale of 1-10 on experience playing I am about a 4. Let me know when you want to start! I will message you back with what I want to roll.
What day are you looking at running ?
Not sure what day yet. I think right now we're looking at ether sat, sun or Monday
Any possible way to push it to next wednesday? the inlaws will be here until tuesday...
im from Chile and my english isn't perfect, but i like to join. can i?
I'm willing to play as well.
Im willing to play
Is there still room for this?
Is there a better way to get a hold of you? I'm one of the four Trebilg mentioned. I added a comment to his, where his sheet is and left a link for mine as well. Let me know if I need to make changes. :)
Has there been a day set up for the game yet?
Not yet still waiting to hear from some people to know who's all playing
I'm interested in joining, perhaps, as well. I'm an old 3.5 veteran interested in getting into Pathfinder. Has there been a tentative day set yet? Mondays could possibly work for me; I'm EST, so I ought to be able to swing a late-night session if you plan on running in the late afternoon/early evening. Have you received any sheets yet? Any classes or party roles that need to be filled? Or should I just put together a character that I'd like to play?