Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Add Encounter in Journal Right Click Context menu

I just paid for a subscription and was surprised the following functionality is not supported... I am stuck with just one type of character sheet and no monster (encounter) stat sheet... I like the 5e character sheet, but I would also like the ability to define my own "Encounter" template based off of the 5e D&D Monster Stat blocks. So basically I would right click a folder in the Journal area (I named Monsters) and a context menu would include Add Encounter. This encounter would allow me to enter the monster stats and assign a token. Below is an example monster stat block of a Kobold from a public website. The template should be similar. Stretch goal: Added functionality I would like to see is when I drop an ENCOUNTER token on the battle map, I get prompted to pick how many I want and it will create that many token's and the name of each token will automatically include an incremented number Kobold 1, Kobold 2 and etc...
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .