Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"Show the Players"

Before the last update I could show my players a handout, make it pop up on their screens. It seems this option is not there anymore. I did wait a few weeks for you to sort out the bugs but I'm still missing it. Am I blind do, do you plan to reintroduce it? Some information would be much appreciated. cheers
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The option to share with players is present in 2 places: 1) A button at the top of the Handout named "Show to Players": 2) A right click menu item named "Show to Players": Are one of both of these options missing for you?

Edited 1428477427
Simon O.
Translator
Okay I didn't know about the Dropdown menu. The one in the popup window however is missing. I took a look in firefox and chrome, in both browser I just have the edit button. Thanks for the info!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you. Additionally, a screenshot of your Roll20 session with a handout and character being viewed (not edited) would be helpful.