Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro Question

Rog
Marketplace Creator
In Pathfinder, at later levels your monsters have multiple attacks. I'm looking for a solution where the macro displays the attacker's separate attacks comapred to the target's AC. The TRICK is is it possible to do a single multi target macro with the separate attacks on separate targets. Advice would be helpful!
To do this you would need for the players to set up their AC as an attribute, and be able call or reference it on the fly. To my knowledge there is no way to do this right now.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't really use templates so can't go into specific formatting suggestions but it seems like you would just need to reference the correct information with your macro (again sorry as i don't know pathfinder so my example will relate to the 3.5 sheet fields): So to do multiple attacks against multiple targets you could use the following weapon/attack identifiers coupled with the targets: @{selected|weapon1} vs {target|target1|ac} @{selected|weapon2} vs {target|target2|ac} etc etc This would allow you to select more than one target and compare against each AC as appropriate. It won't allow you to resolve 1 attack and decide who to attack next though but in my opinion a multi-attacking creature wouldn't have time in one round to claw someone, see that it hit and killed someone, then bite at someone else since it was planning to bite the same person first time round. Hope that makes sense and helps a bit (the main thing is to make sure you reference the right fields for the sheet you are using) ;)
Rog
Marketplace Creator
I'm gonna try that