Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Shadowrun 5e Thursday Afternoons EST

Who: Looking for 2-3 friendly players willing and able to work as a team. Experience not required, we'll beat it into you show you the ropes. What: Shadowrun 5th Edition. The game is largely improvisational, and the players will affect the story. Where: Roll20 and Skype accounts will both be required for this game. When: Thursdays, likely around 1 PM EST. The time is somewhat variable depending on player needs. How: Voice play. Mic will be required. This is a high-powered game where PCs are second-generation Runners. The GM is somewhat new to the game, so be patient with him. Applications can be either posted in this thread or PMed to me or the GM(Who will post next).
Greetings fellow gamers. Im the GM of this Shadowrun game so send the applications to either me or Lazy Bear for review. If i decide on accepting ya, ill contact ya via PM and let ya know. Thanks all.
This sounds fun. Count me in!