Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can't seem to login from iPad when using Chrome

Dan W.
Sheet Author
Hi all, I was curious to try out the iPad app, but I first thought I'd login to roll20 on my iPad and see what the map looks like from there. However, I'm always kicked back to the login page even after supplying my login/password… I know I have the password right because the iPad shows me the character I just typed. Just in case I was wrong I tried it on my laptop and logged in first try… I then tried it in Safari and it worked first time. So what gives? Are there known problems with Chrome in iPad when logging in? (This is in an old iPad, but it's still an iPad 2 running the latest iOS (okay, not *the* latest, which is now 8.3. But, it's running 8.2)
Works for me , fine on an ipad2 make sure your chrome browser settings accept cookies