Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

NEW! Map making breakthrough!

Edited 1428774945
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Draw maps as fast as you can paint the canvas! Preview! Information on the API can be found here!
Lorien Wright
Pro
Marketplace Creator
That is mind blowingly awesome. This should get stickied or something
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Phillip W. said: That is mind blowingly awesome. This should get stickied or something I had fun making the script. Once I understood that with the latest Roll20 update I could effectively select the canvas everything changed. But I needed to understand javascript bitwise operators (which I didn't.) But lucky for me I had Aaron (see below) in my party.... and I now I am a bit wiser.
Wow- that is amazing! Great work! *thumbs up*
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Cool stuff!
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Stephen S. said: <snip> But I needed to understand javascript bitwise operators (which I didn't.) But lucky for me I had Aaron (see below) in my party.... and I now I am a bit wiser. <groan> ;) But that script is pretty dang cool!

Edited 1428845275
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!! I inspire puns!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Very cool demo, Stephen!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Does this work if the map isn't square?
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mark said: Does this work if the map isn't square? Yes (or at least it should.)
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Misprint in the pack price has it in $ rather than in the number of souls this dark magick will cost...
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alan H. said: Misprint in the pack price has it in $ rather than in the number of souls this dark magick will cost... Dungeon Buddies need a nice place to die socialize in.... I am just trying to help. See... nice flight of stairs going down.... <a href="http://i.imgur.com/1jI2xBt.gif" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/1jI2xBt.gif</a>