Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

4/14: Updates to Suggestion Searching and Reporting

Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Howdy rollers, We pushed out an update this morning with some changes to the Suggestion and Ideas forum. You now have option to sort suggestions by their popularity (the previous default behavior), by the newest suggestions, or by suggestions most recently commented on. You also have the option to now hide all posts that have been officially commented by the Roll20 Devs (IE Completed, On Dev, Long Term, etc). We also have added the ability to leave a message when reporting forum posts, LFG listings, or PMs. This will give our Mod team better information and hopefully allow them to respond more quickly and intelligently to the community's needs. Finally we pushed out some minor tweaks and clean up for the site layout and CSS. Let us know what you think!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Dude!!!! Suggestions Game Changer!!!! Very Awesome!
Gold
Forum Champion
I'm enjoying the Newest Suggestions formatting. For some reason reading Suggestions sparks the imagination to possibilities. So many of them have already come true. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/category/385189/?orde" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/category/385189/?orde</a>...

Edited 1429058459
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Could we have these settings affect the display of the suggestions forum on the main forum page (/forum)? If I check the option to hide completed suggestions, the completed stuff still shows up when I'm on the front page. Also, "Hide Commented Posts" suggests that it's going to hide everything that anyone has commented on, not those that have been tagged by the devs to work on.
Gold
Forum Champion
Brian said: Also, "Hide Commented Posts" suggests that it's going to hide everything that anyone has commented on, not those that have been tagged by the devs to work on. "Commented Posts" sounded like technical terminology to me too, the meaning wasn't clear til I tried it. Perhaps it could say "Hide Completed, Long Term, & In Development". Not a big deal, the feature is nice and working either way.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I would like to say Thank you for listening to the roll20 community and making a most welcome change to the Suggestion Forum. Cheers
Thats golden. Tip top work, tip top indeedy.