Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Token Pack! - (Female) Human Heroes!

Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Hello again roll20 friends! Here's the link before I start blabbing my mouth: <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/525/human-heroes" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/525/human-heroes</a> I've been hard at work post-baby girl working on this particular token pack between feedings and during naps; I hope you all like it, it's my favorite one yet! I apologize this one took so long, I meant to make it a year ago but life got in the way. My next pack will also feature Human Female fantasy avatars and then I'll move on to other fantasy races. Not sure if I should start with dwarves or elves...hmmm...decisions! I want to once again thank this awesome community for all the support you have given me over the last few years. This is one of the best online communities I have ever been part of and I'm very grateful for it. As always, all feedback is welcome!

Edited 1429108205
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I assume this may be a purposeful choice you've made, but the enlarged heads would prevent me from purchasing this.
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I love your art style and as a content maker I know how much time it takes to create a pack like this. Personally I am not a big fan of the enlarged heads either, Also i think they lack a bit of contrast especially in the highlight area's. Other than that, it is a very big pack, a bang for your buck (is that the correct saying?) Usually you get about 20 tokens for around $5 dollar but this pack has 87! And its alot of fun to be able to switch weapons and display that in your token. Good job!
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the feedback guys! The "enlarged heads" come from trying to give it a little perspective as well as show some facial emotion that would be lost on smaller heads, but maybe I'm overdoing it. I will definitely keep this in mind for the next one! I think it's most noticeable on the Rogue, would you guys agree? The Cleric and Knight particular seem OK, or do you think it applies to all of them?
Fernando D. said: I think it's most noticeable on the Rogue, would you guys agree? The Cleric and Knight particular seem OK, or do you think it applies to all of them? Yes, the heads on the Rogue figures do seem a bit exaggerated. The others, I don't really see any problems.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I honestly just thought that the Rogue must be a halfling thus the difference of proportions. These look fun by the way!
Art is good... but the heads... meh. They all look like they're scouring the ceiling for clues or something.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ya, I like the art. The rogue is indeed the biggest offender. The rest are only slightly above the normal, but acceptable imo. Sorry to be a bit too critical!
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Thank you Gabriel! It's a shame the Rogue didn't come out that great, I might include a hooded version of it on my next pack as a bonus (I was going to do it on this one, but I felt that 87 was a pretty large amount) and that should fix the head problem. Badger that's a style choice, I realize it's not everyone's cup of tea but I like giving my characters expressions and if I draw them looking straight on it loses all face details. Also, most of the stuff you fight in fantasy games is larger than the characters, so it makes sense they'd be looking up :) Mark no worries, I asked for it! Careful what you ask for and all that haha :) I appreciate the feedback and the support; I will keep it in mind for the next pack (Just finished working on the female wizard).
So I realized today that I love your packs. I don't spend tons of money in the market place, but when I look at the packs I've bought, your name keeps popping up. I would love to see me some elves, if you are taking votes on which race to start with, but that might just be because Im in need of some mounted elves which do not exist on roll20 at all right now. :) Keep up the great work.
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Thank you James ! I really appreciate all your support, it means a lot and it's very flattering! I will ask on my next token thread if I should go dwarves or elves so keep an eye out for that in a month or two when I finish the second human female pack I'm currently working on :) What would you like them mounted on? Would horses be OK or are you looking for more exotic creatures?